Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

a place to let your imagination run wild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pokemanz have Arrived!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:27 pm

"Alright, Tsukiko." I say as I maintain the barrier on Velvet.
Back to top Go down
http://mwow.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Velvet_ShadowHeart1

Velvet_ShadowHeart1

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:08 am

I snuggled as close to dad as much as possible as he kept trying to keep my nightmare at bay. Matt mindlinked to Suki *Suki are you ok?*
Back to top Go down
tsukiko

tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:04 am

she replied "no matt im not okay... neather is your mother.... can you go in and read my dream?? if you do then youll be able to tell brother and help save us all.. i have to go" she let out a sad sigh and went out the front door
Back to top Go down
http://demonheavon.forumotion.net/
Velvet_ShadowHeart1

Velvet_ShadowHeart1

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:04 am

Matt replied *I could try and read your dream.* He closed his eyes and searched for Suki's dream and he found one he read it and gulped. Matt opened his eyes and made his way to Chris and me. He whispered "Kalona wants momma dead, unless Suki goes and meets him which I have a fair chance that's what she is doing to save momma." His golden eyes looked at Chris with sadness in them.

I snuggled even more into dad as my nightmare kept trying to get past his barrier.

Last edited by Velvet_ShadowHeart1 on Fri May 14, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:06 am

I keep the barrier up as I look Matt in the eye. "Well then I'll have to go get her back. You look after your mother." I get up, my armor appearing on me, and go out the door.
Back to top Go down
tsukiko

tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:09 am

she arives where kalona is "i am here release my neice! " she called out
Back to top Go down
Velvet_ShadowHeart1

Velvet_ShadowHeart1

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:12 am

Matt shook his head and said "Please don't Chris, do you really want momma to die." I shivered in my sleep as my nightmare crept back.
Back to top Go down
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:38 pm

"Then you go after Tsukiko, Matt, if you think that I should stick around. I just have this gut feeling that you should stay here and watch over her." I say, turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet_ShadowHeart1

Velvet_ShadowHeart1

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:23 am

Matt looked at Chris and his golden eyes were full of worry he said softly "Fine go Chris but please be careful I don't wanna momma to have no dad." He walked over to Me and kept one of his barriers up for me in to stop the nightmare. I said in my sleep "dadda please be careful." I shivered in my sleep again as the nightmare kept trying to get through the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:34 pm

I nod as I leave the house, Eevee close behind me, and go in search of my sister.
Back to top Go down
NPC Account

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Kalona chuckles as he lands beside Tsukiko, folding his wings behind him. "I have released her." he lied, taking a hold of her arm. "Now we wait for your brother as I make you my slave once more!"
Kalona pulled out a collar that he put around her neck, making sure tat it wouldn't come off, then activated it so as to gain full control over her. "You are mine, now." He said, forcing Tsukiko to start to strip for him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet_ShadowHeart1

Velvet_ShadowHeart1

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

I screamed in my sleep and woke up and whispered with fear in voice "Kalona has taken auntie has his slave and I think he still has me in his control." Matt stroked my silver hair and tried to calm me down he mindlinked *Chris hurry. Momma is scared and she said Suki his Kalona's slave. The pokemon gasped and also tried to help calm me down.
Back to top Go down
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

I find my motorcycle and get on it, driving to where Kalona is. When I get there I jump off of the bike and rush up to the gates, blastiong them open with some C4. I then go inside and start killing anything not Human that gets in my way, shooting them down with my M4A1. When I finally reach Kalona, I see what is doing to her and feel my rage take the best of me.
"Kalona, you (censored) son of a bitch! I'm going to (censored) destroy you!" I shout as I charge at him, M4A1 in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Velvet_ShadowHeart1

Velvet_ShadowHeart1

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:10 am

I screamed again and shivered in Matt's arms as tears started rolling down my face. Matt hummed softly and stroked my hair. The pokemon continued trying to calm me down.
Back to top Go down
tsukiko

tsukiko

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:04 am

(strip seriously?? hell no!! fix it or i wont post!!)
Back to top Go down
Velvet_ShadowHeart1

Velvet_ShadowHeart1

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:18 pm

(I agree with you Suki, that's just bad.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanz have Arrived!   The Pokemanz have Arrived! - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pokemanz have Arrived!
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Haven :: In Character (IC)-
Jump to: