Role Play Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Haven

a place to let your imagination run wild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mobile Suit Gundam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Please note that you'll have to make a new character for this thread, and this thread ONLY! There will be a separate thread for the characters that you make for this RP, and the skeleton for the character sheet will be there. The toons that you use here cannot appear elsewhere unless otherwise specified.

It is the year 2673, years after the fall of the three unions and the recreation of the old countries, war has started again, but this time it threatens to destroy the Earth! As the fighting intensifies, cities get destroyed, leaving either ruins or smoldering craters in their wake. But there is hope. A group of individuals, each from different colonies and countries, have been called upon by a single person, who comes from some place unknown, to resurrect the old group known as Celestial Being! There have been reports around the world of their activities, all minor things, but now they have discovered a new tool that will help them in their ultimate goal of uniting the world as a single nation!

RULES: Your character for this RP MUST be Human. You must also come up whit a minor backstory to explain where he/she comes from, their personality, etc. The Gundam that you use may be based off of one from the show, but it cannot be one of the actual suits unless you have permission from me. Please try to post in first person. If you have any questions, please PM me. Thank you and enjoy the RP!
Back to top Go down
http://mwow.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:47 pm

I wander around the base, talking to Meisters as I pass by them, on my way to the bridge to talk to the Tactical Forecaster.
"This had better be good news, woman, or I am going to flip." I mutter as I approach the door.
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:31 am

Garuda yawned as he rubbed his sweat from his forehead, "Dang it, i can't figure out this stupid influx machine!" He sighed and banged his wrench on the armor casing, the armor didn't even dent one bit, he closed up the casing and climbed down the ladder, suddenly the klaxons began clanging, the battle stations alarm, "What the?!"
He quickly scrambled up the ladder, jumping in the cockpit and shutting himself in it, keying the engine which brought it up to an roar, "This is Garuda and I'm moving in to intercept!" He keyed his mike as he slammed the throttle down, the Heaven model lurching foward to blast out of the hangar bay to encounter around 40 mobile suits, all of them Leo class, "Oh sh..." He trailed off as he keyed in, "REPORT! 40 LEO CLASS MOBILE SUITS!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:21 pm

I hear the alarms blaring and instantly turn on the heel of my foot and rush off to the hanger. I then hear Garuda over the intercom.
"What the hell are they doing? Why attack us? And how the hell did they even find us?" I mutter as I start up the engine of my Hummer, which I then use to get into my Gundam. I then open up a private COM to Garuda. "Are you sure about your count? And are you sure that they're Leo's?" I ask, moving Exira over to grab the shield and sword, then launch, bringing the suit up to stand alongside Heaven.
Back to top Go down
l0Meteor0l

l0Meteor0l

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:30 am

Sighing as he walks across the desert. It seems he cannot find a place to rest under a shade. The horizon seems to be close, yet seems to be very infinite to it's end. Groaning as Venco looks at his computer screen with status reports all over it. This seems very difficult for him to survive in this heat. Ignoring that, he has to stay optimistic, that way, hope may still stand rather than thinking death all of the time. Operating his mobile to drag every last piece of himself across the desert.

"Shoulda have recharged this suit before leaving the base." Venco rolls his eyes desperately.

Still dragging his mobile's legs across the deadly sand. He looks around in effort to spot the shelter and finds nothing again.

"Stay positive, stay positive, stay positiv- I AM GONNA DIE HERE IF I DON'T GET ANY WATER!" Venco cracked under intense heat, "I mean, DAMMIT, WHERE'S THE WATER!? In my radar, there should be some at least a mile away! OR RATHER 20!"

The echos rang in the distance.
It's hopeless... Venco sighs as he sets his mobile suit to shut it down to reserve power.

All of sudden, the alarm in his suit blared. His screen indicates at least 42 hostiles hovering in the air. Several of them have taken him as an enemy.

Oh crud... Venco cursed under his breath as he equips his mobile suit to engage into battle. To defend himself from an incoming missles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

On my HUD I notice a single spot representing a friendly suit. Opening a COM to Garuda, I say, "Brother! We have a friendly on the ground! Check the desert floor!" I then open up a COM to the ground, hoping to triangulate the location of the down mobile.
"Attention grounded unit! This is Alliestant Kalimar of Celestial Being! Can you read me? Over."
Back to top Go down
Acheron

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:26 am

Garuda grunted, "Brother! COVER me! i'm gonna prepare an fall down to Terra!" He then turned the suit, preparing a fall down to earth, feeling the drag of it's atsmosphere, he began the rapid descent as he felt the metal flare up as the friction began to heat his suit up, he grunted and felt the gravity pressure slam him against the console as he increased the speed, feeling his nose bleed, "RAAAAAAAAGH!" he laughed at the feeling of the pressure, as it was a long time since he had done another entry into terra
Back to top Go down
Dragonson509

Dragonson509

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:56 pm

I sigh, covering my face with my palm, as I listen to the mad laughter. "Why must you always pull stunts like that?" I mutter to myself, activating the GN Drive on the Exira and chase after him, quickly flying ahead of him thanks to the GN Field around the suit that was protecting me from the friction and the heat. I then land gently beside the other suit and say, "Attention unknown Mobile Suit! This is Alliestant Kalimar, Meister of the Gundam Exira of Celestial Being. Identify yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mobile Suit Gundam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobile Suit Gundam   Mobile Suit Gundam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobile Suit Gundam
Page 1 of 1